Spaghetti Bolognese

Saturday, January 13, 2007

What could be better?

I am so blessed!

I have a wonderful beautiful wife who is always telling me that she loves me and doing things that show that it's not just words.

I have a fabulous youth group who are such a great bunch to be with. I've split my sides laughing with them a couple of times recently.

I have so many great friends and family both sides of the Atlantic who are so good to be with and who are such a support and comfort.

I have a great church that God is blessing and I am delighted to be a part of.

I have a lovely house that is warm and cosy.

I have a programming job that I love to do, that is rewarding and the project I have been working on is really taking off now.

I have another job instructing distance education Bible college students that is an incredible privilege.

I have such a wonderful God who has blessed me with all this and so much more.

Sorry some of my postings can seem downhearted, I know I can look on the negative side of things too much, but today I just wanted to consider how blessed I am!

The chances are that you who are reading this are one of the blessings in my life - thank you for being that to me - I trust I am to you! Love you guys.

Blessings!
Steve Wakka Wakka

PS - I also have a very comfy bed and I'm heading off there now after publishing this blog :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home